WEAVING the GREATEST aspects of SELF, NATURE and YOGA
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability to consciously apply the lens of perception into the ocean of thoughts, feelings, and emotions that surround our daily and momentary existence.
What are the Benefits of Mindfulness?
- The benefits of engaging in this practice are an advanced perception and shift in metacognition and the ability to focus/release into catharsis, through observation of our internal world.
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Increased sense of empathy
- Increased sense of compassion
- Increase in desire to be kind.
- Improved Psychic Abilities/Perception
- increase in inner/outer connections
- Healthier Relationships (Intimate and otherwise)
Some of the most common myths surrounding mindfulness practice:
“It’s difficult to remain focused on “one thought” at a time.
It causes anxiety.
The “I thought meditation was about “emptying” the mind” excuse.“
Receive Instruction on and learn:
- Basic instruction around how to work with the body in a way
that invites mindful awareness to naturally blossom within.
- Body Awareness Class
- Breath-work and Emotional Focus class
- Single Point Focus/Prana Candle Class
- Manifestation Meditation w/ Intention
- Enjoy nourishing, hand-crafted meals by a Professional Chef. (Vegetarian options available)
- Spend restorative time in nature.
- Practice bringing the fullness of your presence into your relationship
with Life through Silent Hiking/Walking Meditations and microdosing protocols for the initiated.
Plant Medicine Ceremonies:
- Receive two plant medicine ceremonies with Ayahuasca.
- Learn about indigenous healing techniques.
- Connect deeply with your inner guides through a special modality developed in conjunction with Internal Family Systems.(IFS)